1. If calories didn't count, I would eat... cookies & drink milk all day long. My husband says that's a kid thing to do...oh well!
2. On my Prom night.... I went with my boyfriend at the time. We had a blast dancing the night away. We went out to eat with a group of people - I think? oh my...my memory is terrible. The one thing I do remember is getting a terrible rash from a new tanning bed lotion I had used. So I had to wear sandals that night, because pantyhose were not happening! I sure wish I still looked like this. And I thought I was 'fat' at the time...LOL somebody please smack me!
3. When I go to the store, I always buy... milk. We are forever running out of milk. Seriously...I buy 5 gallons a week! 2 - Whole milk (Killian), 2 - 2% milk (Pearse & Kenzie), 1 - skim milk (me & Clay). Sounds ridiculous right?!
4. Family functions typically... are very laid back. We eat a lot of food, sit around & talk, and nap.
5. I think my blog readers... are funny and awesome! I wish I did know more of you in real life :)
6. I'd much rather be.... in an expensive hotel in Rome, Italy. Getting ready to go out to lunch and do lots of shopping.
7. I have an obsession with.... books. I can't help it. I am always reading and right now my obsession, with my obsession, is detective novels.
8. My work friends.... I guess would be school parents. I do not work in an office & get paid. I volunteer at my kids' school - it's work..I just don't get paid for it.. The parents are great most of the time.
9. When I created my Facebook account.... I originally didn't like it at all. I thought myspace was better...ha! At first I added every acquaintance I had ever known...now? Only close friends and family. :) Clay and I share an account, because I use it more than he does but he still likes to get on every once in a while.
10. My least favorite word is... quash...as in 'quash a subpoena'. I hate that word...absolutely hate it!
11. I really don't remember.... funerals. I don't know why, but I can never remember anything about them - even going to funerals. I must have a deep issue with denial of death.
12. Justin Bieber.... wait? who is he? just kidding ;) He is completely non-existent in my world...lol