I'm linking up with the lovely Lauren today. Time to fill in some blanks!
1. The best surprise ever would be, a surprise vacation. However, I would want to plan it ..just surprise me with the location...lol If the whole thing was planned out for me - I would probably have too much anxiety to enjoy it ;)
2. The moments after my children were born is my most favorite memory .
3. The hardest, but most worthwhile thing I've ever done was get my cosmetology license. I already have a college degree, but I wanted to do something I really love. It was hard going back to school with mainly girls who acted like they were in high school. They were nice - but the drama of all girls...whew!
4. The best part of my day is sitting in the car-line waiting on my kids. Killian and I get to hang out for a bit in the car...and then we get to hear everything Pearson & Mackenzie did at school.
5. Something I like that most people don't is polka dots. I am a little obsessed with this pattern. I didn't realize it until Clay pointed it out a few years ago. :)
6. Something I am willing to fight for is my family. If someone is being 'ugly' to my kids or husband....Watch out! I don't care if it some snippy customer service lady from DirectTV on the phone with Clay or the red-haired bully in my son's 1st grade class. Mama is watchin' you!
7. Something you might not know about me is my hair is naturally silver. Yes...I am 30-something years old and 75% gray. Hair color is wonderful.
Happy Friday you Fabulous people!